SHOULD YOU APPLY TO CEF?
The Tamarack Foundation for the Arts’ (TFA) Creative Entrepreneur Fellows are artists who demonstrate not only a superior level of mastery in their craft, but also the aptitude to become successful professionals capable of leading well-managed creative enterprises.
An overview of the fellowship:
- Fellows receive a $2,500 award, distributed in two payments.
- Programming takes place from April through September 2024.
- The fellows will meet, in-person or virtually, at least once a month during programming.
- Fellows must attend no less than 75% of CEF programming.
- Fellows will create new artwork for a CEF exhibition.
- Programming includes finding opportunities, marketing, asset evaluation, financial literacy, networking, sustaining a business practice, connections and other valuable resources.
- Fellows receive individual coaching to help achieve their goals.
- Program themes/subjects include goal assessment, financial literacy, networking/communication, marketing, presentation of work/exhibiting, and business sustainability. If you need help with two or more of these subjects, you should apply!
Have questions? Email us!